In these new times, where the
pandemic Covid 19 is altering our daily lives, we want to take this opportunity to let you know what changes we have put into place in our practices to help protect and keep everyone
Most are simple and straightforward that involve you our patients, or parents or carers of our patients. The rest is our responsibility and we will undertake these, day in day out.
We are following the guidelines from Public Health England, our professional body the College of Podiatry and the Health Care Professions Council; and we are keeping all measures under constant review.
We understand the anxiety some people are feeling but wish to reassure that infection control policies are what we have been used to all our working lives, especially whilst working in high-risk areas such as in University College London and the Royal Marsden.
• Each appointment will be followed by an additional 15 minutes before the next, to minimise the
possibility of patient crossover and to allow for extra cleaning between patients.
• We would kindly ask patients to keep to their appointment times so that you do not need to spend time in the waiting room to support social distancing.
• Please come unaccompanied unless you require assistance from a carer. If a child, please only one parent attend.
• We would ask that you use a face mask/shield whilst in the clinic.
• Alcohol gel and hand washing facilities will be made available for patients to use.
• A higher level of personal protection equipment will be used by your podiatrist during these times.
If you have any questions please just call with your enquiries to the Chelsea Practice on 020 7351 4889 or the Welwyn Practice on 01707 377044. We look forward to caring to your podiatry needs.
Stay safe and see you soon.